We are looking for writers!!

I am looking for writers to help me post album news, MV releases and lyrics for CPOP and KPOP. It is hard for me doing this all alone which you may have noticed i haven't posted any KPOP related news recently. So i am wanting to bring CKPOP! back again to the way it was but doing this by myself is difficult.

If you are willing to help me please email me @ ckpop.news@gmail.com by writing a simple message saying you want to join with your name and i'll give further details (experience is not required but preferred). :)

Monday, September 19, 2011

Jerry Yan to star in second spin-off of "Fated To Love You"?

With the success of the original drama “Fated To Love You” and its spin-off “(Drunken To) Love You”, SETTV’s executive VP Su Li-Mei and “Fated” series director Chen Ming-Zhang are already planning for its third installment. Recent rumors spreading from Chen’s and Su’s micro-blog reveal their desire to cast Jerry Yan as their lead. Su admits that she has been in touch with the actor, but says she wants to design a character that will fit Yan well. She giggled, “Every time I see him, he asks why I don’t get him to film a drama. Actually, I’ve always been thinking what we need to make a drama that is the most suitable for him.”


Yan has just completed filming the mainland drama, “我的燦爛人生” (My Brilliant Life), which is also directed by Chen Ming-Zhang and is an adaptation of the popular Korean drama, "Brilliant Legacy". During the filming, he lost 7kgs, weighing only 65kgs at a height of 181cm. Luckily, he has already recovered by working out and eating specially made meals by his mom.

Written by: fufu on 9/15/2011 @ CpopAccess.com
Source: UDN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog