We are looking for writers!!

I am looking for writers to help me post album news, MV releases and lyrics for CPOP and KPOP. It is hard for me doing this all alone which you may have noticed i haven't posted any KPOP related news recently. So i am wanting to bring CKPOP! back again to the way it was but doing this by myself is difficult.

If you are willing to help me please email me @ ckpop.news@gmail.com by writing a simple message saying you want to join with your name and i'll give further details (experience is not required but preferred). :)

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

[Updated w/ video] Lollipop F to battle Super Junior on Star King

Dance group, Lollipop F, will be heading over to Seoul Korea on the 27th. They will be going on the popular variety program, Star King, to have a dance showdown with Korean group Super Junior. For the big event, Lollipop F has already practiced for a hundred hours in just two weeks. Leader Owodog said, “I’m thinking about it even when I’m dreaming.”


In related news, Lollipop F’s fourth single “Gong Xin Ji” from their last album “Four Dimensions” which was released back in November 2010, has suddenly risen up on the digital singles and KTV charts; it has increased 60% from July. Owodog expressed happily, “The staff told me about it too. It’s probably due to me being in the popular movie, ‘You Are The Apple Of My Eye’.”

Check out the video below:


Written by: fufu on 8/24/2011 @ CpopAccess.com
Source: CNA, UDN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog