We are looking for writers!!

I am looking for writers to help me post album news, MV releases and lyrics for CPOP and KPOP. It is hard for me doing this all alone which you may have noticed i haven't posted any KPOP related news recently. So i am wanting to bring CKPOP! back again to the way it was but doing this by myself is difficult.

If you are willing to help me please email me @ ckpop.news@gmail.com by writing a simple message saying you want to join with your name and i'll give further details (experience is not required but preferred). :)

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

S.H.E will be blossoming again in their 13th album, "花又开好了"!


After a long hiatus, girl group S.H.E will be coming back and releasing their 13th album, "花又开好了 (The Flowers Are Blossoming Again)"!


Check out the 30 second teaser below of "花又开好了":


Their new album will be release on November 16th. Pre-order starts October 31st.

Written by: Administrator@Ckpop.blogspot.com
Source: HIMSHERO@YouTube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog