We are looking for writers!!

I am looking for writers to help me post album news, MV releases and lyrics for CPOP and KPOP. It is hard for me doing this all alone which you may have noticed i haven't posted any KPOP related news recently. So i am wanting to bring CKPOP! back again to the way it was but doing this by myself is difficult.

If you are willing to help me please email me @ ckpop.news@gmail.com by writing a simple message saying you want to join with your name and i'll give further details (experience is not required but preferred). :)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jiro Wang Bare It All For Absolute Boyfriend

According to Hong Kong Media reports, Jiro Wang with "Boys Over Flower" actress Goo Hye Sun filmed a close scene for the upcoming drama "Absolute Boyfriend". Jiro Wang baring his chest, showing his abs , and just wearing nude colored pants. He wasn't feeling too good wearing that, said, "These pants looks much like baby diapers, so embarrassed. I don't want anyone to see me in these."


Jiro Wang has always been keen to show his body figure, and has one of the nicest body build. But, at the time of shoot on seeing the nude-colored pants he was dumb-founded, don't know what to do as they looked like baby-diapers.


The scene was : wearing the nude-colored pants Jiro had to lean against Hye Sun " close body contact ", face to face. This made Jiro Wang feel very embarrassed and frequently said, "Sorry". Jiro Wang said, "I'm very Heavy. Afraid of her pain".



Asking Goo Hye Sun about the scene, she said "I'm not embarrassed at all".Regarding Jiro body, she said, "He has one of the nicest body. I know how hard he works for it." Aa a director she said, "I would like to shoot a perfect scene, but if the actor is not comfortable with it, then I can let it cover a bit more. It depends on the acceptance level." 


Whenever crew gets a break, Jiro starts doing Push-ups and work-out with his beloved dumb-bells as he has developed sentiments with them. Jiro expressed his wish to Hye Sun ,"I would like to act in a movie directed by you."

Source: Sohu Entertainment.
Translated By: yaluncute@fahrenheitai.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog