We are looking for writers!!

I am looking for writers to help me post album news, MV releases and lyrics for CPOP and KPOP. It is hard for me doing this all alone which you may have noticed i haven't posted any KPOP related news recently. So i am wanting to bring CKPOP! back again to the way it was but doing this by myself is difficult.

If you are willing to help me please email me @ ckpop.news@gmail.com by writing a simple message saying you want to join with your name and i'll give further details (experience is not required but preferred). :)

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lollipop F unleashes "戰利品“ MV!

Lollipop F's second single, "戰利品", MV has been revealed! Coming back with their second album "DANCE" has not disappointed fans yet, improving in many areas and their Dance is beautiful!


"戰利品" MV is a beautiful MV as it shows love between two manikins and when they meet at night. The colour scheme is mainly black and white with glowing colours. This gives a perfect feel of love!

Check out the MV below:


Source: goldtyphoonmusic@youtube.com
Written by: Administrator@Ckpop.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog