We are looking for writers!!

I am looking for writers to help me post album news, MV releases and lyrics for CPOP and KPOP. It is hard for me doing this all alone which you may have noticed i haven't posted any KPOP related news recently. So i am wanting to bring CKPOP! back again to the way it was but doing this by myself is difficult.

If you are willing to help me please email me @ ckpop.news@gmail.com by writing a simple message saying you want to join with your name and i'll give further details (experience is not required but preferred). :)

Monday, May 30, 2011

Taiwanese singer, Show Luo together with Big Bang’s G-dragon!

Show Luo recently went to Korea to shoot an advertisement, coincidentally, he met Big Bang’s G-dragon. They also realized that both of them have the same American dance choreographer! He also seek advice from G-dragon on his development.

He would of invited G-dragon for a song but, due to working schedule, Show Luo have to leave and hope that they will meet each other again in the future.

Source: China Times
Translated by : Kwonliyan @ VLJ
Edited by: Administrator@Ckpop.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog