We are looking for writers!!

I am looking for writers to help me post album news, MV releases and lyrics for CPOP and KPOP. It is hard for me doing this all alone which you may have noticed i haven't posted any KPOP related news recently. So i am wanting to bring CKPOP! back again to the way it was but doing this by myself is difficult.

If you are willing to help me please email me @ ckpop.news@gmail.com by writing a simple message saying you want to join with your name and i'll give further details (experience is not required but preferred). :)

Monday, May 30, 2011

Show Luo to make his debut in Japan

Taiwanese artist, Show Luo will make his debut in Japan. The debut album cover, for "Only For You (Japanese Version)", has been shot on the 29th, May and to be revealed on 20th, July. Show speaking in fluent Japanese with a smile, "The recording's tomorrow, I've learned all the lyrics right back at the hotel".

This version will include CD+DVD with 13 tracks + 8 MVs. The first track will be "Only You (Japanese Ver.)"

With the rise of the K-POP groups was remarkable in the recent Japanese music charts, gave a feeling of fellowship and rivalry.

Some pictures (unofficial):

(Roughly) Translated by: Administrator@Ckpop.blogspot.com
Source: tv-asahi.co.jp, daily.co.jp, ilovestageshow@twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog