We are looking for writers!!

I am looking for writers to help me post album news, MV releases and lyrics for CPOP and KPOP. It is hard for me doing this all alone which you may have noticed i haven't posted any KPOP related news recently. So i am wanting to bring CKPOP! back again to the way it was but doing this by myself is difficult.

If you are willing to help me please email me @ ckpop.news@gmail.com by writing a simple message saying you want to join with your name and i'll give further details (experience is not required but preferred). :)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Joseph and Rainie get a little too close

With its premiere just around the corner (April 17), (Drunken To) “Love You” recently released a rather suggestive promotional photo to hype up the series. It became an instant hit and widely circulated on the web by the fans.

A few days ago, the crew was filming the two leads’ first encounter. In the scene, Rainie Yang accidentally spills a cup of coffee onto Joseph Chang’s pants; she quickly tries to help dry his pants, which resulted in the provocative imagery.


During the shoot, Joseph and Rainie decided to laugh off their awkwardness. The crew originally prepared a cup of steaming hot coffee for Rainie to pour onto Joseph, but Rainie thoughtfully requested the staff to exchange for a warm cup. She laughed, “If I pour a hot one, he might get burnt. I’m worried that it’ll impact Joseph’s reproduction ability, I hope Joseph’s mom won’t blame me.”

After they finished filming the scene, Rainie expressed, “Although Joseph and I know each other very well, it’s still a little embarrassing especially with what we had to do. But I went all out to finish the scene, I was really wiping his pants with my hands.”

As for Joseph, who was soaked in coffee from half-way down, he laughed, “I wore this same pair all the way through filming. I can only smell the scent of coffee and milk. What else could I do?!”

Written by: fufu on 4/13/2011 @ CpopAccess.com 

Source: UDN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog