We are looking for writers!!

I am looking for writers to help me post album news, MV releases and lyrics for CPOP and KPOP. It is hard for me doing this all alone which you may have noticed i haven't posted any KPOP related news recently. So i am wanting to bring CKPOP! back again to the way it was but doing this by myself is difficult.

If you are willing to help me please email me @ ckpop.news@gmail.com by writing a simple message saying you want to join with your name and i'll give further details (experience is not required but preferred). :)

Friday, October 5, 2012

Aaron Yan reveals "可能妳還愛我" MV Teaser

After releasing his single, "可能妳還愛我" for his upcoming album "紀念日", Aaron Yan will release an MV for the track and have just left a teaser for the fans.


Check out the 120secs teaser below:


Can't wait for full MV right?!?

In the meantime pre-order his first full-length solo album below where there are two options.:

Written by: Administrator@Ckpop.blogspot.com
Source: HIMservice@Youtube.com, yesasia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog