We are looking for writers!!

I am looking for writers to help me post album news, MV releases and lyrics for CPOP and KPOP. It is hard for me doing this all alone which you may have noticed i haven't posted any KPOP related news recently. So i am wanting to bring CKPOP! back again to the way it was but doing this by myself is difficult.

If you are willing to help me please email me @ ckpop.news@gmail.com by writing a simple message saying you want to join with your name and i'll give further details (experience is not required but preferred). :)

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Wong Fu Shares Behind-the-Scenes Footage for Lee Hom's MV

As you may already know, the awesome team that is Wong Fu Productions directed Lee Hom Wang's latest music video for "依然愛你".


They kept fans happy with a previous short interview with Lee Hom, and now they're sharing two detailed behind-the-scenes videos of the whole process, from pre-production to the production phase.

It's a really great glimpse into just how much effort and time is poured into producing a four-minute long music video.





Source: WongFuProductions@youtube.com
Via: Intuned.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog