We are looking for writers!!

I am looking for writers to help me post album news, MV releases and lyrics for CPOP and KPOP. It is hard for me doing this all alone which you may have noticed i haven't posted any KPOP related news recently. So i am wanting to bring CKPOP! back again to the way it was but doing this by myself is difficult.

If you are willing to help me please email me @ ckpop.news@gmail.com by writing a simple message saying you want to join with your name and i'll give further details (experience is not required but preferred). :)

Sunday, November 13, 2011

By2 releases "不是故意" and "看不見” MV!

By2 release two new MVs from their 4th album, "90'鬧 Now"!


The two MVs are their ballads, the first was "不是故意"! A sad emotional song with piano, strings and drums. Check it out below:


"看不見" was the other that was release. This is another emotional song with an electric piano which gives a touch of dreams and crisps from the saoxian guitar. This song gives a feeling of love and heartbreak, check out the below:


Written by: Administrator@ckpop.blogspot.com
Source: OceanButterfliesUS@youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog