We are looking for writers!!

I am looking for writers to help me post album news, MV releases and lyrics for CPOP and KPOP. It is hard for me doing this all alone which you may have noticed i haven't posted any KPOP related news recently. So i am wanting to bring CKPOP! back again to the way it was but doing this by myself is difficult.

If you are willing to help me please email me @ ckpop.news@gmail.com by writing a simple message saying you want to join with your name and i'll give further details (experience is not required but preferred). :)

Monday, September 12, 2011

Selina Jen helps to promote Hebe Tien’s latest album

It is no secret that the three girls from Taiwanese girl group S.H.E have always shared a sister-like relationship.


Recently, a still-undergoing physiotherapy Selina Jen has been actively promoting band mate's Hebe Tien's latest solo album My Love on her microblog.

Decked in a pink T-shirt, red pants and a pair of red flip-flops, Selina uploaded a photo she took during one of her physiotherapy sessions, in a room specially prepared by her management agency, HIM International Music.

In the photo, Selina's arms and legs were covered in pressure suits, and she appeared to be in good spirits as the joy of being a bride radiated from her gleeful face. The starlet held Hebe's new album in her right hand, while she carried a shopping bag -- which contained her pet dog Pinky -- on the other hand.

The 29-year-old cheekily captioned the photo as: "I bought a puppy today."

As it was S.H.E's 10th anniversary yesterday,HIM released a video clip, which featured the three girls together, on S.H.E's official fan site.

Selina later expressed happily on her microblog, "I am filled with joy. Thank God for giving me a pair of superstar sisters."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog