We are looking for writers!!

I am looking for writers to help me post album news, MV releases and lyrics for CPOP and KPOP. It is hard for me doing this all alone which you may have noticed i haven't posted any KPOP related news recently. So i am wanting to bring CKPOP! back again to the way it was but doing this by myself is difficult.

If you are willing to help me please email me @ ckpop.news@gmail.com by writing a simple message saying you want to join with your name and i'll give further details (experience is not required but preferred). :)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Vic Chou Raps for Vanness Wu's New Album

Say what? Vic Chou raps? Apparently so. Vanness Wu will soon unleash the hidden rapping skills of Vic Zhou for a song in his upcoming album!

For his song "Do It", Vanness Wu required the skills of an excellent rapper. It came as surprise when he revealed that Vic Chou would be responsible for the rapping.


Vic is known for his inability to enunciate, making him seem like an unlikely candidate to rap. However, Vanness discovered that Vic could actually rap very well back when they were singing karaoke during their F4 days. At the time, Vanness even said to Vic, "Someday when I release my solo album, I'll look for you to do the rapping,". That someday has indeed come.


This marks Vanness and Vic's first project together since their F4 days, and the two seem to have maintained a great friendship over the years. When it was decided that Vanness would seek the help of Vic, he asked, "Will you rap for my new song?". Vic answered with some uncertainty, "Are you sure?". Vanness has utmost confidence in him saying, "You can do it!". Vic laughingly replies, "Sure, if you're not scared, then I shouldn't have to be either,".

Vic wrapped up recording his rap sections in less than an hour, to much praise and marvel from the production staff. They applauded his clear enunciation and precise rhythm and beat.

Vanness' highly-anticipated album "C'est La V" is set to be released on the 8th of July.

Via: aiyatheydidnt
Source: sina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog