We are looking for writers!!

I am looking for writers to help me post album news, MV releases and lyrics for CPOP and KPOP. It is hard for me doing this all alone which you may have noticed i haven't posted any KPOP related news recently. So i am wanting to bring CKPOP! back again to the way it was but doing this by myself is difficult.

If you are willing to help me please email me @ ckpop.news@gmail.com by writing a simple message saying you want to join with your name and i'll give further details (experience is not required but preferred). :)

Thursday, June 23, 2011

2NE1’s fourth “I Am The Best” teaser featuring Bom unleashed!

After showing off their vocal chops with “Lonely“, the fierce side of 2NE1 is back in full force with their newest track, “I Am The Best!”


We’ve been treated to teasers with the vocals of CL, Minzy, and Dara over the past few days, and YG Entertainment has delivered a final preview today that features Bom!

Check out her audio teaser below!


The whole track is slated for release on June 24th, so stay tuned to Ckpop tomorrow to hear the track first!

Source: 2NE1@youtube.com
Via: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog