We are looking for writers!!

I am looking for writers to help me post album news, MV releases and lyrics for CPOP and KPOP. It is hard for me doing this all alone which you may have noticed i haven't posted any KPOP related news recently. So i am wanting to bring CKPOP! back again to the way it was but doing this by myself is difficult.

If you are willing to help me please email me @ ckpop.news@gmail.com by writing a simple message saying you want to join with your name and i'll give further details (experience is not required but preferred). :)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Aaron Yan's Solo EP Gets Huge Applause In Fans And Music Industry

Before Aaron Yan's Personal EP release "The Next Aaron Yan", some people thought he can sing well, perhaps as a Fahrenheit can sing, even he admitted: "Would like to release his own Album". If you really like his type, select his solo EP.

With Aaron Solo EP out, Fahrenheit's dissolution rumors resurfaced. HIM International immediately denied it and said they will be Fahrenheit Forever. After that Aaron's EP publicity events and Fahrenheit's endorsement related events started. Seeing Fahrenheit together as one, all fans were relieved.


Aaron Yan said: " We are seen as Fahrenheit in the outside World. In concerts, fans starts screaming with our every action and flying kiss towards them. We appreciate their emotions and love them, as we are not anything without their support. But, after having concert no one remembers what we sing, they often applaud the appearance more rather than the singing potential. I'm a part of Fahrenheit, but as a person himself, I think it requires more vision to understand ".

Aaron Yan thanks Fahrenheit for giving him a wide world to reside , to think, to make the move for himself. But do not deny that 4 peoples are different with their likes and tastes. Aaron says, "To get along with the media and don't catch the hunting eyes, I was told not to be straight forward,but, it doesn't seems to be so".
To him his very own EP, not only attracted attention of all media groups but, also get appreciated by other singers too.

"I just want to let people know me, through my music". Aaron said, "I don't live with past, I do forget present, to start the future with new beginning ".

Overall sold around 65,000 copies on his preorder, no doubts that Aaron Yan's EP debuted with no. 1 and topped various charts, became one of the top sellers of last year. Aaron said, "Its surprises me a lot, unexpectedly its much more from what I thought. "

Source: UDN + yahoo.news
Translated By: Yaluncute@fahrenheitai.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog