We are looking for writers!!

I am looking for writers to help me post album news, MV releases and lyrics for CPOP and KPOP. It is hard for me doing this all alone which you may have noticed i haven't posted any KPOP related news recently. So i am wanting to bring CKPOP! back again to the way it was but doing this by myself is difficult.

If you are willing to help me please email me @ ckpop.news@gmail.com by writing a simple message saying you want to join with your name and i'll give further details (experience is not required but preferred). :)

Saturday, April 16, 2011

2PM Releases Teaser Video for “Take Off”

While fans are getting ready for the May 18th release of their debut Japanese single, “Take Off”, 2PM has released a teaser of the new PV.

Last week the latest Korean boy band to break into the Japanese market released the audio for their newest single, and today they revealed a 30 second teaser clip for its music video. In the teaser, 2PM is shown dancing and goofing around in an all-white futuristic concept.


“Take Off” Teaser Clip


Source: pmpmpmism@youtube.com
Via: jpopasia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog